You need to consider the legal implications of your outcome. This covers making sure you have permission to use the resources and materials in your outcome as well as protecting the work that your create.
Just because you can do something does not make it legal (or ethical).
Below are some key pieces of New Zealand legislation that you need to take into account:
- Harmful Digital Communications Act (more info)
- Privacy Act (Personal Information)
- Anti Spam Law
- Video Game Classification
Questions that you should consider are:
- Does it obey all relevant laws?
- What are the laws that are relevant?
- How will the outcome be protected internationally?