When considering social implications you need to consider the impact that your outcome will have on society. Either as a whole or for a group.
Look into the positive impacts for a range of groups and also consider the negative impacts.
Questions that you should consider are:
- Will it have a positive social impact?
- Could the outcome cause offence to anyone?
- How does it (mis)represent different social groups?
- Does it reinforce or break down stereotypes?
- Are all groups treated equally?
- Does the outcome show bias to different social groups?
Make sure that you consider age, gender, ethnicity, location, etc.